À propos du poste
We are seeking an ERP Business Consultant to join the Fagron North America IT team to provide oversight and support of new and existing ERP systems throughout our various business units. This position will reside in our Austin, TX location and will report directly to the VP, IT.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Analyse and define the business requirements so the project and the development can start, taking into account the technical feasibility, the budget, the timing, the existing architecture and the minimum quality requirements.
- Convert requirements into functional specifications in a detailed functional analysis document to provide a basis for the technical analysis
- Follow up on and/or implement the ERP project ranging from problem detection to overseeing and providing support for the implementation of systems to guarantee the most efficient possible operation/integration.
- Train and support internal users so they efficiently use the systems and processes.
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
Education: BA/BS from accredited 4-year college/university in Computer Science, Management, or related field required
Experience: Five + years of related experience supporting Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Five plus years’ experience with a variety of ERP applications, Dynamics 365 strongly preferred
- Expert Excel skills (formulas, Pivot tables, Macros)
- Process Mapping (Visio):
- Project Management and Delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple, high-priority tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.