À propos du poste
We are looking for a General Manager DACH & Nordics who will be based in our German office in Hamburg. In this position, you will lead and develop our DACH and Nordics region with full P&L, working capital, and balance sheet responsibility. In this role, you will have 9 direct reports and 45 indirect reports and will be reporting to the Area General Manager Europe. Your key focus will be on sales & new business development, organization, operations, customer support and relationship with the corporate. You will be part of the European leadership team and will be responsible for rolling out the EU and global strategy in your region.
At Fagron we are leading in personalized medicine and compounding. But we don’t stop there. We are one of the most innovative companies in our field, with a great growth perspective. We make patient solutions a reality and we make sure that the patient has a better quality of life. One of our focus areas is genomics. This is the perfect way to broaden our personalized medicine mission. We compound a patient’s medicine based on their DNA. You will be part of developing this brand in the DACH & Nordics region. You know the pharmaceutical industry in this region and know what to do to develop the business.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the overall strategic planning, development, and success of Fagron in the DACH & Nordic region
- Identify business opportunities
- Build and establish key prospective customers and effective relationships in the pharmaceutical segment
- Promote the Company’s competitive position, products, and services
- Plan and execute individual strategic and tactical sales - including marketing plans
- Achieve profitable sales targets in the assigned territories
- Establish and maintain good customer relations to grow sales
- Provide high quality and effective pre-sales and post-sales support
- Presence at exhibitions and organization of client seminars and congresses.
- Assist in sales planning, which includes an analysis of vendors and selling techniques, consumer research, sales budgets and quotas
- Inspire, motivate and lead team members to reach their potential
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the organization
- Ensure operations and supply chain are effectively managed
- Develop a regulatory approach for the new products and solutions
- Master’s degree
- At least 7 years of experience within the pharmaceutical sector, with a focus on management and sales
- Empathic enough to level with everyone, but also able to make the difficult decisions
Required strong points
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a hands-on attitude
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Team player with strong management and leadership capacities;
- Dynamic, pragmatic, innovative, flexible and results-oriented
- Good understanding of the German and European pharmaceutical markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.