À propos du poste
Looking for an experienced marketing analyst to join our team who will be responsible for studying 503B and related market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. The marketing analyst will analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness. The marketing analyst will assist FSS in determining what 503B products are in demand, who will purchase which products and the appropriate price points.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in our 503B product development and management strategy
• Perform valid and reliable market research analysis
• Create and manage databases
• Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data
• Work with the Senior Product Manager and other leaders to formulate a plan and present it to senior management
• Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
• Gather and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
• Design specific research methods
• Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
• Demonstrate company’s core values and perform related company tasks.
- 2+ years experience in marketing or related field
- Experience as in the health care field (pharmaceutical, medical device or similar industry) preferred
- Possess search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Working knowledge with CRM programs
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Advise clients or senior management on the best ways to use provided data
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: 2 + years experience as a Marketing Analyst. BA/BS Degree in market research, statistics or related field
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Strong data, analytical and planning skills required.
TECHNOLOGY SKILLS: Proficient at Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.