À propos du poste
Customer Service Representatives support the organization by working directly with customers to ensure order accuracy, timeliness and completeness and promptly following up on any customer concerns.
- Accurately and quickly process orders generated from phone or email contact.
- Timely review of webshop orders.
- Timely respond to customer inquiries with professionalism, courtesy and honesty.
- Place outbound calls to customers and potential customers, following up on order details and/or with inquiries about business needs for our products.
- Complete customer intake documentation regarding complaints thoroughly, accurately and efficiently. Follow up on non-medication complaints to completion of issue. Escalate medication-related concerns per SOP guidance.
- Process returns and/or Issue credit memos with lead rep and/or supervisor’s approval.
- Recognize errors and anomalies and appropriately escalate for resolution
- Sales support functions as requested, including sending invoice copies, documentation requests, marketing information, etc.
- Build relationship with sales structure and customers to ensure comprehensive management of customer account needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Set Yourself Apart: Profile/Experiences
- High school degree.
- Strong attention to detail – our products are used in medical settings and accuracy is important.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Strong work ethic and attendance history.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience handling inbound business-to-business customers.
- Willingness and ability to deliver unpleasant information in professional and honest manner, when necessary.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools – Excel, Outlook, Word applications especially.
- AX or other ERP system experience is strongly preferred.
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.