À propos du poste
Do you thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, view change or challenge as opportunity and have an ardent interest in science, healthcare, or pharmaceuticals? The Fagron Digital Marketing Internship is a unique 12 - week program at our North America HQ in Downtown, Austin, Texas, designed to give students hands-on experience!
As the Digital Marketing Intern with Fagron’s Marketing Team you will dive headfirst into cross-functional collaboration to support campaigns, data-based decision making, storytelling, and develop strategic business solutions in the digital space.
Your impactful work will develop CRM, Marketing Automation, social media, email, and web-based business solutions to reach customers and connect prospects with our products and services.
The Marketing team is dedicated to building consumer (B2B, B2B2C) trust through promotion and positioning of our brands, products, services, and pharmaceutical expertise – moving our organization forward with a patient focus and customer-centric, growth mindset.
Our team is part of the world’s leading pharmaceutical compounder and driven by Fagron’s values: Customer is #1, Speed of Execution, Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Quality. Learn more at fagronsterile.com and fagron.com.
ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use digital marketing tactics (email, social, blog, seo) for outreach activities and to deepen market, product, and customer insights to cultivate a strong understand the unmet needs of customers and drive proactive learning into the business.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to support/develop reports that serve as a catalyst for change by helping Marketing and channel leaders make data-driven decisions about programs and campaigns not limited to: digital marketing and lead-gen, product launches, customer/prospect journey mapping, customer retention.
- Conduct research, data and process analyses, provide actionable recommendations and work with digital marketing/demand generation, finance, sales, new product development and other partners as appropriate to measure success and tell our story.
- Maintain an active role in marketing campaign execution, supporting campaign and content development (including video) and providing insights to evaluate ROI with objectivity
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize ad hoc analysis and research into comprehensive succinct reports
- Marketing project management experience in a matrixed organization and/or with an agency a plus
- Broad cross-functional marketing knowledge, business management skills, ability to review content for accuracy, compliance and visual appeal in support of brand objectives
- Understanding of project management methodology (NPI, EOS, agile, scrum, Kanban, scrumban, lean, NPI, PER, etc.) preferred
- Demonstrated record of successfully leading projects/programs to completion with a good balance of high-level strategic and detailed tactical thought processes
- Passion about details and experience synthesizing data, constructing thoughtful analyses and effectively communicating findings in a clear and concise manner that support continuous improvement
- Proven record of building and maintaining collaborative relationships with excellent upward, downward, and lateral communication skills; ability to balance risk, effectively influence diverse project contributors
- Entrepreneurial attitude and flexibility to view change as opportunity, work with ambiguity, and thrive in a creative environment
- Proficient in project management software and platforms (Teamwork, Click Up, MS Teams, Project, Visio, Workfront, or similar), MS Suite, with an understanding of Power BI and intermediate to advanced skills in Excel.
- Pursuing a Bachelors (3rd or 4th year) or Masters Degree in: business, marketing, digital marketing, communications, or a related field, work on Project Management Professional (PMP) or related PM certificate a plus.
- Familiarity or experience with working in a highly regulated space, like healthcare or pharmaceuticals
- Ability to work in-person at least 30 hours a week at the North America HQ in Austin, TX
Additional Information / Benefits
- Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment with an informal organizational culture where individuals need to have strong motivation. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company.
- Fagron organizes various activities to provide opportunities for socializing and professional development
- Interns will receive competitive pay