À propos du poste
We are seeking a Service Center Technician to join our team in Austin, Texas! This position will develop expertise with our compounding technical equipment and provide support to compounding pharmacies across North America.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent technical customer service via phone or email to customers across North America
- Understand and resolve technical issues with our compounding equipment
- Become proficient with entire suite of products to efficiently and effectively provide options to compounding pharmacies to enhance operations
- Train end users on how to use our equipment
- Minimum one year experience in a machine repair technician role required.
- Must be proficient with computers and computer systems, especially Microsoft Office Suite, experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Effective time management skills and a sense of urgency required.
- Experience with shipping and receiving logistics strongly preferred.
- Good problem-solving abilities, ability to work independently and focus in a busy environment, and high attention to detail.
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment