À propos du poste
Do you want to contribute significantly to the growth of an international market leader and can you recognize and retain talent? Apply now for the Talent Acquisition Specialist position at Fagron. In this role you are the face of Fagron and you are responsible to attract new talent for the international head office of Fagron in Rotterdam. You will report to the Global HR Director. In addition, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop, coordinate and implement the recruitment strategy
- Search and proactively approach potential candidates
- Supervising the entire recruitment process and maintaining good contacts with HR and line managers
- Writing promotional job vacancies and ensuring maximum exposure
- Provide recruitment process support to other Fagron offices worldwide
- Taking care of Employer Branding and proudly propagating Fagron’s mission and values at network events and trade fairs
- Act as a super user of the Fagron Recruitment Tool and the available online assessments
- Provide management reports to optimize recruitment activities.
- You have an HBO diploma in Human Resources, Commercial Economics, Business Administration or similar
- You have at least 3 years of recruitment experience
- You are successful in using modern recruitment tools
- You are enthusiastic and you have the persuasiveness to get the right candidates on board
- You are result-oriented, service-minded, hands-on and pragmatic. You want to work in a dynamic, no-nonsense organization
- You are a self-starter and know how to get people on board with flair
- You speak and write fluently English. Dutch is a plus.
- Last but not least: you fully identify yourself with Fagron’s core values!
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.