À propos du poste
Swing shift 10a-630p (with potential to switch to 12p-830p in the Fall)
The position is responsible for cleaning of the production suites and some office areas following SOPs. This position will perform packaging and labeling of sterile products in a cGMP environment as required. Candidates will possess a high level of attention to detail with the ability to multitask. With direct supervision, employees are expected to adhere to all relevant departmental SOPs and completing documentation in all applicable Logbooks and Master Batch Records.
- Execution of cleaning of all controlled areas per applicable SOPs.
- Execution of routine labeling and packaging operations of finished drug products and pre-production materials.
- Inventory management.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Carry out work in a safe manner, notifying management of safety issues and risks.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned by management.
- Execution of routine production operations:
- Be able to complete periods of standing or twist and lift activities during work shift.
- Meet and maintain training requirements.
- Cleaning and disinfection of equipment and controlled areas per SOPs and cGMPs.
- Works in time efficient manner while maintaining adherence to all applicable SOPs.
- Be able to learn and be competent in other core skills related to department.
- Be able to complete documentation clearly and concisely.
- Frequently lifts and/or moves material and/or objects (up to 40 lbs.).
- Provide annual performance self-assessment on development plan.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Participates in continuous quality improvement.
- Contribute improvement ideas and suggestions.
- Review and Completion of all required documentation per order (e.g., SOPs and MBRs).
- Participate in meetings as needed.
- Knowledge and Compliance:
- Maintain a current and comprehensive knowledge of relevant procedures and policies.
- Compliance with relevant Acts, legal demands, code of conduct and ethical standards.
Set Yourself Apart: Profile/Experiences
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ related experience.
- Ability to frequently lift/move materials and objects (up to 40 lbs)
- Ability to work overtime on weekends as needed.
- Able to take direction and work on production requirements as needed (after training).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.