À propos du poste
The Director of Human Resources Business Partners will act as the lead internal business advisor and strategic partner to the senior leadership team in the assigned area(s). Act as a champion of change, develop and lead a highly collaborative team of HRBPs to align HR capabilities with business objectives.
- Engage and partner with the senior leaders within assigned areas along with their respective leadership teams to develop and execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people capabilities.
- Collaborate with leadership team to ensure optimal organization structure and relevant systems to support the ideal organizational design/structure.
- Lead change management activities to ensure optimal performance amidst high growth and transformation of the organizations business.
- Translate business priorities into an HR agenda that supports the business.
- Execute the M&A strategy and identify tools and processes to drive and coordinate the pre-transaction considerations, due diligence, integration planning, and execution including integration of compensation and benefits programs, HR systems, total rewards, and more.
- Collaborate with Global HR colleagues to define and evolve our HR process.
- Be the connector between the business and the COEs to assess, design and execute the performance management, compensation, career development, leadership development, succession plans and retention programs for the teams across businesses.
- Lead and execute people initiatives and drive HR functional excellence and process improvement across the areas supported.
- Be a business-focused HR thought leader, change champion and Diversity & Inclusion driver charged with achieving business goals by enhancing leadership capabilities and the holistic talent experience.
- Design and facilitate learning and development initiatives and programs that will drive employee development and sustain and improve employee performance, engagement, and retention in compliance with regulations.
- Drive outcomes through efficiency and scale in business solutions.
- Influence people decisions through analytics and drive appropriate solutions.
- Be the ambassador of Fagron Family Rules, Values and Culture.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of Human Resources experience
- 5-10 years of people leadership experience
- Experience supporting a multi-state, multi-site rapidly growing organization.
- Start-up experience preferred, must be adept at navigating and excelling in periods of high organizational growth
- Pharmaceutical industry experience or relevant highly regulated industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to defend assumptions and effectively communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with many different functions.
- Experience directing and managing internal teams to deliver on established objectives.
We believe in our people and foster a supportive environment that develops and rewards performance and incentivizes long-term career success. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Health, vision, and dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Generous paid holidays
- Generous paid time off and rollover
- Company matching 401K and retirement savings plans
Flexible working arrangements
Now let's not forget our office!
We are located a beautiful high-rise in the heart of downtown Austin that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will be greeted by our bright and beautiful space with fantastic downtown views everywhere. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building that is safe and secure. Fresh Starbucks coffee delivered daily, delicious catered lunches, and refrigerators stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!