À propos du poste
The AQL Technician I is responsible for performing AQL inspection for production support, sample receipt, and shipments to external laboratories. The Technician I will work with QC management for assignments and responsibilities. The position will also be responsible for QC data support through data entry and documentation filing.
- Performs AQL visual inspection
- Performs duties related to sample receipt, shipping to contract laboratories, and inspection along with disposal of sample retains
- Conducts routine entries for summaries of test results for trend analysis.
- Carries out documentation, investigation, author incident reports, and conducts corrective actions under management supervision.
- Maintains knowledge of cGMP and is required to keep current on training and training assignments.
- Follow safety requirements, maintain good housekeeping of laboratory areas, orders laboratory supplies to maintain inventory and handles test media and reagents as assigned.
- Other duties, as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED or College degree, 0-2 years of related work experience. Pharmaceutical work experience or industrial inspection for quality check work a plus.
- Experience reading SOP, PBR, MBR, Job Aids and Training Modules is a plus.
- Trained in cGMP is preferred but not required.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in planning, organization, communicative, and teamwork skills are necessary for primary responsibilities and amongst coworkers.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to take initiative is preferred.
- Must successfully execute requirements for visual acuity.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.