À propos du poste
We are looking for an experienced M&A Integration Specialist to join our team with 3-7 years of working experience in a global integration team (i.e. strategic corporate or consultancy firm). Working experience in an advisory environment and having hands-on execution experience or eagerness to learn is a plus.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and executing the integration of acquired businesses into our Fagron's operations. This will involve coordinating and managing all aspects of the integration process, including assessing and analyzing the acquired company's operations, identifying and addressing any potential issues or risks, and developing, implementing and executing integration plans.
You will be required to travel to the acquired company's location to assist in and oversee the integration process and work closely with cross-departmental teams from both companies to ensure a smooth and successful integration.
What you’ll learn and do
Assist the global Fagron businesses with both buy-side and sell-side (des)integration and transactional duties in the pharmaceutical industry. As part of our M&A team, you’ll provide key strategic execution power in (des)integrating transactions.
You’ll work as part of a team on exciting projects in acquisitions and divestments globally. You will get hands-on experience helping to bring integration closer, unlock value drivers and mitigate deal issues with support from senior team members.
Skills and responsibilities for this level include but are not limited to:
• Work in project teams together with other global and local specialists (senior management, operations, finance, tax, legal, HR, IT) and local business leaders.
• You can think in solutions, can switch quickly and have an interest in complex issues.
• Lead and execute the integration of acquired businesses into Fagron's operations, including assessing and analysing the acquired company's operations, identifying and addressing any potential issues or risks, and developing and implementing high quality integration plans tailored to the target’s specific situation.
• Coordinate, execute and manage all aspects of the integration process, including cross-functional teams while using the least possible external consultants.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders from both the company and the acquired company to ensure a smooth and successful integration process.
• Monitor and track progress against integration plans, identifying and addressing any issues or challenges as they arise.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements throughout the integration process.
• Prepare reports and presentations for senior management on the progress and outcomes of the integration process.
• Use straightforward communication.
• Willingness to learn, proactivity, openness to work in a multicultural environment.
You have the following qualifications and profile
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in M&A integration, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess and analyze complex situations and develop effective solutions.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels.
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively.
• Ability to travel as required to support the integration process.
• Bachelor or master's degree in a relevant field (e.g. business, IT, finance, engineering). MBA or advanced degree in a relevant field is a plus.
• Experience with business integration is a must. Knowledge of Anaplan, Tableau, PowerBI and/or coding such as VBA, SQL and Python is a plus.
• Full PC proficiency.
• Strong numerical ability, analytical skills and understanding of accounting. Understanding of IFRS is considered a plus.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Solid business writing and presentation skills with attention to quality and detail.
We offer you a job in a successful, international and fast-growing organization. You will be part of a fresh and motivated team and get plenty of room for self-development with plenty of growth opportunities. We are open and informal organization where our people have a lot of autonomy. In addition to the substantive challenges, we offer a competitive salary and excellent perks and benefits.