À propos du poste
The primary purpose of the Cleanroom Support Lead is to provide direction to the growing cleanroom support team in effort to continue to assist the manufacturing operation. This role should also aid the flow of material in the cleanroom as the operation expands and to identify efficiencies.
• The aseptic support lead will provide direction of the flow of materials into the cleanroom and ensure that it’s optimized from both a production efficiency and a physical space perspective.
• The Lead will assist the compounding support operators with prioritization of tasks, aid with tasks when needed, and address inventory discrepancies for the production operations.
• This position will quickly respond to material requests from compounding and the aseptic fill team and have the authority to suggest and authorize material lot changes.
• An understanding of the site’s Enterprise Resource Planning system will be necessary to aid in inventory control.
• The role will require creativity and vison as we continue to increase product complexity and unit volume while maintaining efficiency.
• A subject matter expert within the aseptic operation or industry equivalent with 1 year experience preferred.
• Aseptic processing experience preferred physical requirements: capable of lifting up to 50 lbs and standing for extended periods of time.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.