À propos du poste
The Receiving Technician will physically process incoming goods with the goal of timely and accurate receipt and correct storage in the warehouse.
· Pick, scan, load and unload transfer order
· Transport production items to manufacturing facility.
· Deliver items to internal departments accurately and in a timely manner.
· Operate Forklift, Reach trucks and electric pallet jacks.
· Maintain inventory control by insuring all items are scanned correctly.
· Unload and put away items returned from the manufacturing facility.
· Keep truck and warehouse clean, neat, and orderly.
· Ensure work assignments are conducted in accordance with SOPs and Work Instructions.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Clean Driving Record is required.
· Ability to acquire CDA status is required.
· Forklift experience is preferred.
· Previous experience in a warehouse environment is preferred.
· Experience with Microsoft AX or ERP systems is preferred.
· Ability to work independently
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.