Σχετικά με την εργασία
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will be responsible for handling a variety of pre-sale and post-sale customer care and compounding advices as required. This role will provide support to the sales team and marketing department on all company-supported functions. Fagron South Africa is a rapidly growing company that requires a highly qualified individual that thrives in a fast paced, ever changing, and highly collaborative work environment.
Looking to continue using your life sciences knowledge and experience away from the bench, and also sharpen your business skills in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical Compounding environment? Do you get your colleagues back on track with excellent troubleshooting advice? If so, this is your next promising career step!
- Support customer service by responding to pharmacists’ technical or product-related inquiries; determine compounding solutions; implement solutions
- Utilize superior customer service skills to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Assist customers in maximizing use of all compounding solutions and concepts offered by Fagron
- Improve our customers’ experiences in the lab and increase sales by cross-selling, where appropriate
- Continually think of, suggest, and help implement process improvements
- Actively participate in team meetings and departmental discussion
- Stay up-to-date on new products, applications, and techniques through webinars and trainings.
Ξεχωρίστε από το πλήθος
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or Bachelor Degree in Business/Economics/Marketing with at least 3 years of equivalent applicable work experience
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representation Training / Healthcare Representatives Training
- Pharmaceutical sales representative experience is preferred
- Solution-oriented thinking
- Experienced and comfortable using computers and software programs, must be comfortable with Excel, Word, and Outlook, Internet
- Skill in establishing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and support new concepts and applications
- Flexible, persuasive, result-driven and problem solving personality
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.