Σχετικά με την εργασία
This position is located within Fagron Inc, our facility in St Paul. We are looking for a customer service representative to provide excellent customer service to customers across the country.
- Serve as a first point of contact and respond to customer inquiries via telephone or email
- Process orders in our ERP system
- Ensure proper order handling and follow-up with customers
- Liaise with Sales and Operations on issues, customer requests, etc.
- Receive and process complaints and/or issues and provide feedback to the customers
- Verify and update customer data in our ERP system
Ξεχωρίστε από το πλήθος
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- Experience in medical device or pharmaceutical field preferred
- Pharmacy Technician certification strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Adjust quickly to new situations and flexible in mind
- PC proficiency with good keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in ERP applications
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.