Σχετικά με την εργασία
Do you like being at the center of the action, consider yourself a high-energy brand ambassador and solutions sleuth? You will wear many hats, gaining exposure to a variety of customer centric marketing functions –never a dull moment. You will support the work of the Marketing team on projects directed at maximizing brand awareness and company growth.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented and possesses excellent organizational skills, on-trend design and branding skills, with a knack for staying cool and collected under pressure. The ability to successfully manage numerous projects at once is a must.
- Market products by developing and implementing marketing / advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings; maintaining databases; preparing reports
- Assist with the coordination of site visits to ensure the organization is represented in the best light
- Partner with internal/external customers/vendors and agencies to execute materials including social media, graphics, events and promotional items
- Help develop marketing processes and SOPs to support organizational alignment, brand standards and best practices
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of both the department and organizational activities
Note: The above statements describe the general nature and level of the work being performed and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities of an employee in this job.
Ξεχωρίστε από το πλήθος
- Bachelors degree in marketing, Communication, Business, Statistics or other relevant field AND/OR Associates degree with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Digital Marketing Experience: social media management (SMM), CRM and Marketing Automation (Salesforce/Pardot), CMS (WordPress), Google Analytics
- Experience preparing presentation decks, visual reports, digital and print communications
- B2B marketing experience with solid grasp on customer experience
- Creative, entrepreneurial, ‘can do’ mindset – invested in continuous improvement
- Portfolio of recent work preferred
- Basic video / photo / design editing
- Event and project management experience
- Background in health care, pharma, life sciences or other regulated industries