Σχετικά με την εργασία
The purchasing manager direct materials for FSCE will work from our office in Czech Republic and will report to the Global Procurement Director and to the FSCE site head. He/ she will be part of The Global Procurement & Supply Management (PSM) team to support our global strategy in the EMEA region. This role in EMEA requires strong collaboration with other Procurement team members based in EMEA, LATAM, and North America regions. The team is focused on the supply management of the key raw materials for the compounding market in Europe, by combining volumes for the other two main markets; Brazil and USA.
As a pharmaceutical company, our focus cannot only be price. Quality and availability, lives of patients are at stake, are as important for Fagron.
Ξεχωρίστε από το πλήθος
What will you do?
• Ensure supply of all raw materials for the FSCE site
• Lead and evaluate RFI/RFP, and provide bid award recommendation for approval
• Ensure short-term and long-term improvement in quality, cost and availability of materials
• You are able of building relationships with key manufacturers and suppliers, making sure that we get the best quality against the most beneficial conditions
• You will align the site procurement plans with the global category managers
• Develop and implement strategies to mitigate supply risk
• You are sourcing, selecting, and evaluating new and potential manufacturers, agents and suppliers globally.
• Familiar with sourcing of API’s, excipients, raw materials, cosmetics, packaging materials, creams and others materials.
• You negotiate the best conditions for Fagron on price, payment terms and service and understand negotiation strategy
• You discuss your performance and initiatives with Global Procurement, Manufacturing Sites and Management
• You will work close with our quality department, because they set the requirements of the products you will buy
• Ability to lead cross functional teams
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.