Σχετικά με την εργασία
For our PSM organization in EMEA, we are currently looking for a Purchasing Manager EMEA. The Purchasing Manager EMEA can work from any of our sites in EMEA. The Purchasing Manager EMEA will lead the 15 purchasers located in each of the Fagron companies in EMEA.
What are your responsibilities?
- Implement the PSM purchasing process, procedures, and policies across EMEA
- Support and develop the purchasers to achieve the EMEA PSM and Fagron company objectives, including improved OTIF for products/services and documents, improved prices, and conditions for selected group of products/services,
- Be the escalation point for quality/quantity issues dealt with by purchasers.
- Negotiate prices and conditions for selected group of products/services for all Fagron companies in the region
- Focus on security of supply against best total cost of ownership.
- Continuously inform oneself about the latest trends
- Support and develop the members of the EMEA purchasing team
Ξεχωρίστε από το πλήθος
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Procurement & Supply Chain or other relevant degrees
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in purchasing or related position
- A background in pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry is an advantage
- You have a proactive and problem-solving mindset
- You have experience remotely managing a team of people
- You have a passion for continuous improvement
- You are hands-on and flexible
- You are comfortable conceptualizing and dealing with different stakeholder levels
- Excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of another language is a plus
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional, and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.