Σχετικά με την εργασία
Fagron Sterile Services (FSS) at their Boston/Canton MA is seeking an HR Specialist to perform a variety of HR functions. In this role you will work under the supervision of the HR Business Partner located in Wichita, KS. You will provide daily support to management, answer employees’ questions and administer a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR activities with the aim of developing an efficient organization.
- Provide information to and answer employees’ and/or questions.
- Responsible for the operational daily management of HR activities
- Maintain personnel data and support HR administration
- Support Recruitment efforts at the site. Will work with the Talent Acquisition and Development Partner to fill openings and recruit in the Canton/Boston area
- Implement and communicate HR Policies and/or Procedures and Processes
- Maintain professional knowledge within the HR field
- Other duties as assigned
Ξεχωρίστε από το πλήθος
- Strong administrative and project management skills and an ability to meet designated deadlines
- Exemplary organizational skills, highly confidential, excellent writing skills and good time management
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency with Microsoft Office suite products including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook and various internet applications
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general data
- Track record of successful recruitment campaigns to support a growing business
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business equivalent is preferred. A minimum of two years of HR experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- SHRM or HRCI certifications preferred
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.