Σχετικά με την εργασία
For our Global Service Center in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Global HR Project Consultant. As Global HR Project Consultant, you will work on projects from A to Z, enabling the successful execution of our HR strategy and provide dedicated support to your HR colleagues worldwide in its implementation. You will also ensure the consistency of the global HR processes and technologies within all aspects of HR. You enjoy working on various HR topics, you have a hands-on mentality, and connect easily with different stakeholders. We are looking for someone who already has experience in HR, preferably in comp & ben and related topics, and who now wants to optimize and support through projects the HR processes and structures of Fagron. Do you have excellent analytical skills, are you driven, and do you have a passion for HR? Then we are looking for you!
Task and Responsibilities
• You have a prominent role in the design, coordination and implementation of various cross-organizational HR projects
• The HR projects that you take on and coordinate are of a very diverse nature (compensation & benefits, job grading, performance management, HR processes and policies, employer branding, training & development, etc.) and are rolled out globally across the organization
• You work closely with all HR functions and leaders of the different countries of the Fagron group
• You ensure compliance with the HR policies and guidelines set out
• You own and maintain different HR management systems
• Occasionally you will travel to local offices worldwide to give training or implement projects.
Ξεχωρίστε από το πλήθος
• You have a Master’s degree business economics, law or similar
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR, preferably within hard HR (comp & ben and related)
• You already have a first experience in taking on HR projects from an operational HR position or an HR consultancy role
• You have strong analytical skills and excellent Excel skills
• Experience with HR analytics and reporting is a plus
• You work in a structured way and accurately, but you can also switch quickly
• You are results-oriented, service-minded, hands-on and pragmatic and you can thrive in a dynamic no-nonsense organization
• You are a self starter, easy going, stand firmly in your shoes and know how to get people on board with flair and tact
• You have a fluent command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
We offer you a job in a successful, international and fast-growing organization. You will be part of a fresh and motivated team and get plenty of room for self-development with plenty of growth opportunities. We are open and informal organization where our people have a lot of autonomy. In addition to the substantive challenges, we offer a competitive salary and excellent perks and benefits. We also allow hybrid working.