Σχετικά με την εργασία
We are seeking a Quality Control Chemist to join our team in St. Paul, MN. This role is responsible for systematically checking raw materials, semi-finished and finished products with the aim of continuously monitoring the quality of the raw materials, the process and the finished product.
- Review of paperwork for compliance and sampling of raw materials
- Detailed analysis on diverse materials, issuing reports and communicating results
- Perform analytical chemistry work including but not limited to: Infrared, UV/Vis, Color/wet chemistry, pH, titrations, Karl Fisher
- Loss on drying/residue on ignition
- General lab duties as pertaining to safety and cleanliness
- Project work that may be on-going or have a specified time frame
- Perform advanced chemical analysis and investigations for high risk or out of specification products, including Corrective and Preventative Actions and follow-ups
- Perform install/operational/performance qualifications and validations
- Maintain samples and order as needed reagents, lab supplies and reference materials
- Review Quality documentation for completeness and compliance, forward as required
- Perform audits in production and warehouse to ensure continued compliance and improve processes
- Participate in continuous improvement of the Quality department and site as a whole; record keeping, lab processes, site safety, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Ξεχωρίστε από το πλήθος
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent for QC Analytical Chemist required
- Working knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices and appropriate sections of CFR 210 and 211
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Ability to manage project work while managing daily duties and completing all on time
- Ability to adapt to new or updated processes
- Ability to work with a variety of lab equipment such as would be used for above listed responsibilities
- Ability troubleshoot problems with analytical equipment and perform or suggest appropriate actions
- Ability to work with team members and other departments to accomplish goals
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic typing, computer and office skills
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.