Σχετικά με την εργασία
• Be responsible for the P&L and all operations of the manufacturing site.
• Ensure that the manufacturing site is competitive, innovative and operates with high delivery performance and customer satisfaction.
• Be responsible for drawing up a business plan, setting general organizational strategic objectives and implementing them.
• Ensure that the manufacturing site meets all appropriate regulatory requirements and is aligned with the Fagron group standards.
• Create a winning team by establishing responsibilities, coaching, motivation and people development.
Ξεχωρίστε από το πλήθος
Qualifications, background, and abilities:
• Master’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Supply Chain, or a business-oriented study
• At least 5 years of relevant international experience in leading a manufacturing site or an operations department, preferably in a pharmaceutical environment.
• Knowledge of and passionate about lean management and Six Sigma.
• Knowledge of basic EU GMP rules for manufactures.
• Strong managerial and communicative skills.
• Fluent in English and Dutch.
• Strong project management and organization skills.
• Familiar with working in a multinational, cross-functional environment is a plus.
• Flexible, persuasive, result-driven, proactive, pragmatic and problem solving.
• Strong people management and the ability to guide the team through changes.
• Experience with unions is a plus.
We offer you a varied job in a successful, international and fast-growing organization. You will be part of a fresh and motivated team and get plenty of room for self-development with sufficient perspectives for professional growth.