Σχετικά με την εργασία
Fagron Sterile Services (FSS) at their Boston/Canton MA location is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to act as the site lead for the HR functions. You will provide daily support to managers, and frontline team members with general HR requests, questions and administer a variety of programs and activities aimed at supporting the development of an efficient and engaged team. This role will report to the HR Business Partner, FSS Wichita.
- Provide effective HR support to managers and employees on site as the first resource for the team.
- Support managers or employees with employee relation concerns, modeling respect and confidentiality.
- Identify talent and workforce needs within the location, and partner with your HRBP to develop a plan to address recruiting needs.
- Collaborate with Shared Services to execute programs and solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Develop and implement plans and action in conjunction with managers to drive employee engagement and retention.
- Assist with recruiting activities, to include coordination of candidates for onsite interviews, phone screen, extend approved offers and support with onboarding efforts to ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- Recommend to your HRBP new practices, processes, or procedures to improve business outcomes.
- Be the ambassador of Fagron Family Rules, Values and Culture.
Ξεχωρίστε από το πλήθος
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Human Resources or related field
- SHRM-CP/SCP or PHR/SPHR preferred
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry or manufacturing environment is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with many different functions and employees at all levels of the company.
We believe in our people and foster a supportive environment that develops and rewards performance and incentivizes long-term career success. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Generous Paid Time Off and Rollover
- Company matching 401K and Retirement Savings Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working arrangements
Now let's not forget our site!
The FSS Boston facility is located in beautiful Canton, Massachusetts. Employees enjoy ample parking at a state-of-the-art compounding facility. The employee breakroom provides plenty of storage for lunches and you can enjoy free coffee anytime of the day!
Fagron US is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. Fagron US is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.