Σχετικά με την εργασία
Fagron has offices in more than 30 countries around the world and is rapidly growing. To support the growth ambition, we are going through a large IT transformation, including the digitalization and implementation of a new ERP system globally. The IT group in Rotterdam plays a key role in this exciting journey.
As the Data Management lead, your crucial role involves establishing Data Governance, maintaining standards, and prioritizing data quality. Empower teams through training and democratization of data. Analyze insights and encourage collaboration for continuous improvement. Embrace this impactful role that shapes the organization's future.
The final goal is to unleash the Power of Master Data Excellence!
You will be responsible for the roll-out of a new MDM tool, your advice and processes and collaboration globally to make the implementation successful will be key. You will also be critical in the improvement of data quality, as you will lead the data migration to our new ERP, ensuing global alignment across regions from our offices in Rotterdam.
- Experience with master data management, data quality or data governance.
- Maintaining and improving the quality and consistency of master data.
- Manage master data governance, including establishing data owners and supporting data stewards.
- Monitoring and analyzing master data quality metrics and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Providing training and support to users regarding master data management practices and tools.
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex master data management issues in an understandable way to different stakeholders.
- Knowledge of and experience with (various) MDM tools is a plus.
Ξεχωρίστε από το πλήθος
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Relevant educational degree and multiple years of experience working with MDM, including handling large data projects and data governance
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office and ideally D365 F&O and Power BI
- A proactive approach to developing and enhancing systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to bring the message across different levels in the organization
- Flexibility to respond to varied priorities within the deadlines, working both independently and with a team to manage evolving processes at short notice
- Problem solver that approaches challenges in a methodical way and with high attention to detail and accuracy
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest.
We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.