Σχετικά με την εργασία
For our PSM organization in EMEA, we are currently looking for a Sourcing Manager EMEA. The Sourcing Manager EMEA is preferred to work from the EMEA Shared Service Centre in Barcelona and will report to the Head of Procurement EMEA.
What are your responsibilities?
• Negotiate prices and conditions for selected group of products/services for all Fagron companies in the region.
• Manage, negotiate, and improve the supply cost, quality, while focusing on security of supply against best total cost of ownership.
• Strategic supplier management focused on developing long-term relationships with key suppliers.
• Solve price/condition, and structural performance/communication issues with external suppliers.
• Act as sourcing business partner to internal stakeholders.
• Develop upstream and downstream market and product knowledge for these raw materials (covering a.o. suppliers, production processes, technologies, capacities usage, supply/demand balance, economics, market trends, etc.).
• Support and develop the members of the EMEA sourcing team.
Ξεχωρίστε από το πλήθος
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in procurement & supply chain or other relevant degrees.
• You have 4 to 6 year relevant work experience in a sourcing role.
• Experience with sourcing of Raw materials is an advantage.
• Background in pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry is an advantage.
• You have a proactive and problem-solving mindset.
• You have a passion for continuous improvement.
• You are hands-on and flexible.
• Strong eye for detail and good with numbers.
• You are good in Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
• You are comfortable with negotiation and dealing with different stakeholder levels.
• Excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of another language is a plus.
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional, and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.