Σχετικά με την εργασία
· On the floor leader that will plan, orchestrate, train and even perform daily activities associated with post-production; specifically, visual inspection being performed in the Controlled Non-Classified (CNC) areas.
· Ensure training and compliance of all activities performed in the CNC areas.
· Perform physical counts of medications to be visually inspected.
· Performing visual inspection on product units prior to labelling (various format presentations).
· Confirm quality in every batch through the review and approval of all batch record components ensuring RFT and other quality operations performance metrics.
· Initiate, investigate, and develop robust CAPA for process deviations; determine root cause and execute continuous process improvements to eliminate future deviations.
· Support fulfillment activities as required based on request from FSS-East pharmacist (PIC & Staff).
· Selecting appropriate box/cooler and packaging product for delivery.
· Selecting appropriate product to fulfill customer orders. · Proper documentation of forms in all post-production areas.
· Other duties as assigned.
Ξεχωρίστε από το πλήθος
Set Yourself Apart: Profile/Experiences
· Leader capable of developing a multi-functional team centered on the Fagron family rules; focused on safety, quality, and production.
· Post-production experienced and SME level knowledge of visual inspection, product labeling, and fulfillment required.
· Experience with GDP in a cGMP environment and able to focus on batch related documentation, holding staff accountable for corrections and ensuring quality in every unit.
· Ability to plan, prioritize, schedule, and communicate production schedule for success – willingness to partner and negotiate on complex activities across the department and other functions is a must.
· The Post-Production Lead Technician shall be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs, standing for extended periods of time, and be able to pass a vision test.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.