Riguardo il lavoro
For our office in Rotterdam we are looking for a Dynamics 365 Technical consultant. As a Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant within Fagron you work at the intersection of new business demands and the newest Microsoft solutions. You are a full sparring and advice partner for our other entities within the Fagron Group. You will play a key roll in our global ambition to migrate all Fagron companies to Dynamics 365 within 24 months.
Your mission is to maintain and optimize our Dynamics 365 environments. You also support the implementation team with new projects with the aim of transposing the business requirements into IT applications like the Power platform in an optimum manner.
Together with the other consultants you are responsible for various Dynamics 365 implementations at home and abroad.
We are looking for someone who can switch quickly, who can include others in their vision and way of thinking, who thinks in solutions and who is above all enthusiastic and energetic. You can make the difference.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Act as the primary technical resource during and after Dynamics 365 implementation projects across European companies
- Collaborate with functional consultants to identify gaps between business requirements and the core functionality in Dynamics 365 during the design phase
- Translate functional requirements into technical design documents and create other technical specifications·
- Support all integrations needed during Dynamics 365 implementation projects such as shipping, barcoding, labeling, e-banking, webshop, and EDI·
- Develop a strong relationship with the Microsoft partner with the goal of internalizing technical knowledge and limiting the number of billable hours needed for implementation projects·
- Develop and manage a process for monthly updates and code releases for Dynamics 365 using Azure DevOps and Microsoft Lifecycle Services·
- Develop data refresh and testing automation strategies to speed up the development lifecycle·
- Provide infrastructure recommendations to maximize Dynamics 365 performance and reliability·
- Working with our functional consultants, identify opportunities for improvement in our business processes and implement solutions using out-of-the-box and Power Platform functionality where possible·
- Identify creative workarounds to minimize the development of custom code, but work closely with developers when needed to design, test, and implement solutions·
- Maintain knowledge of Dynamics 365 new features and updates that could impact production or that could become an opportunity for better business outcomes·
- Develop and update technical documentation for all solutions provided
Distinguiti dagli altri
- 5+ years of experience implementing Dynamics AX 2012 and/or Dynamics 365·
- 2+ years of experience solving business problems with Microsoft Power Platform·
- Expert-level knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management core functionality (formerly called Finance and Operations)·
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Microsoft LCS·
- Familiarity with data architecture and table data in Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management·
- An excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
- Ability to bring innovative solutions and work independent in a result driven culture
- Capable of challenging assumptions of peers and leaders to ensure best possible outcomes
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.