Riguardo il lavoro
We are hiring a Compounding Support Specialist in our Austin, Texas office who's main responsibility is to answer questions on compounding API, bases, regulatory, equipment, and formulation inquires for both customers and members of other Fagron teams. Further responsibilities will involve educational tasks through webinars, newsletters, and hands on compounding labs and lectures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer customer questions and inquires related to basic compounding or non-sterile compounding over the phone and through email
- Escalate complex or questions and inquiries related to sterile compounding to a Pharmacist Consultant
- Participate in continuous quality improvement
- Participate in development of educational opportunities
- Assist with pharmacist perspective on matters of compounding
- Understanding of aspects of compounding including but not limited too, veterinary, hormone replacement, pediatrics, and pain management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Distinguiti dagli altri
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Certified pharmacy technician required
- 2-3 years compounding pharmacy experience required
- Familiar with current USP guidelines including USP 800, 795, and 797
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must bring a positive attitude with a strong focus on customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) required
- Ability to read and interpret pharmacy periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, presentations, and other business correspondence.
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.
Let's talk about our Office! Our Austin office is located in the heart of the city in a beautiful high-rise that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will see our bright and beautiful space with great downtown views. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building, daily coffee delivery, weekly catered lunches, and a refrigerator stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!