Riguardo il lavoro
We are looking for a highly qualified Senior Legal Counsel to oversee legal aspects of our business. Under the direction of our Senior Vice President and General Counsel, you will ensure legal and regulatory compliance and minimize exposure in an entrepreneurial and quickly growing company. You will frequently interact with management to assist in effectuating business objectives.
- Give accurate, pragmatic and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics, including: M&A; contract management; commercial operations; employment; intellectual property; federal and state fraud and abuse laws; Food Drug and Cosmetic Act and related interaction with regulators; state pharmacy, wholesaler, and manufacturing laws; facility licensing; etc.
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient strategies to support the business and minimize risk
- Develop budgets with and manage outside counsel
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
- Communicate, negotiate, and create positive relationships with external parties (regulators, external counsel, etc.)
- Draft agreements, contracts and other legal documents affecting the rights and obligations of the company
- Manage multiple, complex, and time-sensitive projects with stakeholders throughout the company
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable law and regulation, trends, issues and best practices pertaining to your assigned areas of practice
Distinguiti dagli altri
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as inside or outside counsel in healthcare. Strong preference is given to counsel with experience in an FDA-regulated industry
- Knowledge and understanding of federal and state legal and regulatory issues in drug development, distribution and dispensing, as well as health law generally; federal and state fraud and abuse laws, including the Anti-Kickback Statute; HIPAA/HITECH and state privacy laws; employment and intellectual property law
- Experience in negotiating, drafting and implementing a wide variety of complex, multi-party agreements, including agreements with hospitals, physicians, vendors, equipment manufacturers, software companies, and employees
- Experience in transactional work, including M&A and divestures
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information thoroughly
- Outstanding communication skills
- J.D. Degree
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.