Riguardo il lavoro
The Environmental Monitoring (EM) Inspector is responsible for coordinating monitoring activities, sample as needed, train EM Techs and others as identified.
- Responsible for coordinating activities of EM techs, maintaining a safe work environment, working safely and accountable for supporting all health, safety, and environmental Corporate and Site goals.
- Support production operations by means of EM sampling of classified manufacturing, filling, and support areas and operations personnel.
- Support execution of qualification activities and special projects as necessary.
- Successfully interact with and support EM laboratory processes.
- Ensure compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and maintain constant inspection-readiness.
- Ensure integrity of data collected is maintained with accurate and complete documentation.
- Participate in process streamlining and continuous performance improvement.
Distinguiti dagli altri
Set Yourself Apart: Profile/Experiences
- High School Diploma/GED
- Completion of Post Offer Exam, Completion of Work Simulation or Completion of Administrative Skills Testing if applicable.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
- Strong understanding of cGMPs, regulatory standards/requirements for Environmental Monitoring.
- Strong documentation skills and attention to detail is required.
- Ability to work in a variety of manufacturing facilities/support environments
- Must be capable of working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and physically demanding environment with extended periods of standing/walking.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds and be able to pass, push, and pull to execute aspects of job duty.
- Must be able to repeatedly gown in building dedicated uniform
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products and Outlook.
- Environmental Monitoring experience preferred.
- Manufacturing or production experience preferred.
- Knowledge of / familiarity with parenteral production environments, operations
- Exceptional observational skills, ability to think analytically, and possess a great attention to detail
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.