Riguardo il lavoro
Provide financial, administrative and clerical support for two or more Shared Services companies. To accomplish the successful candidate will ensure that payments for goods and services are received, transactions are properly recorded by posting receipts and that discrepancies are solved according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
As a shared services resource, the successful candidate will be comfortable and adaptable in handling AR functions for our other companies in the US - always within reason. We will not have any AR Specialist spread around excessively. This is a large reason we added two additional AR Specialist. We are scaling the team to match our growth.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare, verify, and process invoices for sales or services rendered as needed
• Run and review accounts receivable aging report regularly to identify and address outstanding accounts
• Resolve collections by proposing and executing customer payment plans, reviewing payment history and credit lines. Work with credit collections company as needed
• Batch and deposit checks to the bank regularly, using the check scanning machine
• Review bank transactions daily. Post customer payments to the appropriate general ledger accounts by recording check batches, credit card transactions and electronic transfers in the accounting software
• Investigate account discrepancies by obtaining and reviewing information from sales, customer service departments and customers
• Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures
• Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
• Assist with periodic third party audits, providing supporting documentation
• Respond to and assist with internal requests from the sales, customer service and other teams
• Respond to and assist with external requests from customers in a professional and timely manner
Distinguiti dagli altri
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred
+ 3+ years' of accounts receivable experience
• Knowledge of general accounting principles
• Flexibility to assist any of the companies supported by the Shared Services team
• High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
• Excellent data entry skills
• Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently or as a team member
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.
Now let's not forget our office!
We are located a beautiful high-rise in the heart of downtown Austin that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will be greeted by our bright and beautiful space with fantastic downtown views everywhere. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building that is safe and secure. Fresh Starbucks coffee delivered daily, delicious catered lunches daily, and refrigerators stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!