Riguardo il lavoro
The Warehouse Technician will physically process incoming goods with the goal of timely and accurate receipt and correct storage in the warehouse.
- Receive incoming goods, check them based on the packing list, receive them into the AX system, with the necessary labels, place and locate them to the right storage space.
- In case of errors of incoming goods, including freight damage notifying procurement with problem.
- Fill the picking shelves, where necessary with the help of a forklift.
- Pick transfer and pack and prepare them for shipment.
- Provide the necessary documents to quality for quality review. Communicate missing paperwork with procurement to obtain these documents.
- Keep the warehouse clean, need and orderly.
- Periodic cycle counts and physical inventory will be performed to maintain inventory control.
- Maintain inventory control by insuring all items are scanned out correctly.
- Maintain current SOP training.
- Other duties as assigned.
Distinguiti dagli altri
- High School Diploma
- Previous work in a warehouse environment is preferred
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft AX or ERP systems is preferred
- Ability to work independently
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.