Riguardo il lavoro
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and filing corporate records, including resolutions, board of director changes, annual reports, etc.;
- Coordinating state Secretary of State filings with Fagron North America’s Registered Agent for all Fagron NA sites;
- Coordinating with Fagron North America operating entities to oversee licensing needs and other filings required by state and federal regulators;
- Creating documents related to new corporate entity formations, dissolutions, and by-laws;
- Communicating with outside IP counsel regarding the U.S. intellectual property portfolio, deadlines and renewals;
- Producing documents related to the development and implementation of corporate policies and templates;
- Providing contract support for standard corporate agreements, such as new account forms, purchase agreements, sales agreements, non-disclosure and independent contractor agreements;
- Providing support for documents and activities related to corporate restructurings, such as mergers, formations, and dissolutions;
- Working with other members of the legal team on special projects and initiatives;
- Tracking contract requests, filing and maintaining legacy contracts;
- Acting as company liaison with Fagron NA’s global and US insurance brokers, communicating site-specific insurance requests and tracking coverage needs for all insurance lines;
- Respond to subpoenas and requests for information;
- Perform legal research; and be the ambassador of Fagron Family Rules, Values and Culture.
Distinguiti dagli altri
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- One of the following is preferred, but not required: paralegal certification, NALA certification, and/or NFPA certification.
- 5-7 years of paralegal experience, preferably with at least 3 years in house.
- Experience supporting a multi-state, multi-site rapidly growing organization preferred.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience or relevant highly regulated industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to defend assumptions and effectively communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with many different functions.
- Experience directing and managing internal teams to deliver on established objectives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Superb attention to detail, as well as organizational and multitasking skills.
We believe in our people and foster a supportive environment that develops and rewards performance and incentivizes long-term career success. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Generous Paid Time Off and Rollover
- Company matching 401K and Retirement Savings Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working arrangements
Now let's not forget our office!
We are located a beautiful high-rise in the heart of downtown Austin that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will be greeted by our bright and beautiful space with fantastic downtown views everywhere. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building that is safe and secure. Fresh Starbucks coffee delivered daily, delicious catered lunches, and refrigerators stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!
Fagron North America is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. Fagron North America is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.