About the job
As General Manager of Fagron Germany, you have final P&L responsibility.
- You are responsible for the business plan for the DACH region, on short term as well as on the medium-term;
- You drive the organization to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives;
- You oversee the local business entity and implement action plans to drive operational efficiencies and manage costs, ensuring readiness to respond to changes;
- You have a strong focus on customers (pharmacists and hospitals), prescribers and other partnerships;
- You establish credibility throughout the organization as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges;
- You are able to motivate and lead a team of high-qualified professionals;
- You foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the organization;
- You report to the Area General Manager Northern and Central Europe.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Master's degree or MBA;
- At least 7 years of experience within the pharmaceutical sector, with focus on management and sales;
- Team player with strong management capacities;
- Result driven, proactive, innovative, analytic, hands-on and problem solver;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.