About the job
• Serve as a contact for the key accounts (e.g. customers across various locations) and further maintain and develop these contacts with the aim of realising the agreed turnover among this group of customers.
• Follow up and oversee the implementation of projects with key accounts, internally and at the customer, with the aim of maintaining a complete overview and adapting where necessary.
• Translate the sales objectives into a real action plan for the key accounts and implement this plan as well as giving input for real marketing campaigns with a view to applying a specific focus and approach for the key accounts.
• Identify and contact new key accounts with the aim of further developing the customer portfolio.
• Give and/or oversee product demos and/or training and elaborate, draw up and follow up on quotes together with the General Manager with the aim of informing the customer and offering correct prices and conditions for the customer and the organisation.
• Ensure correct and timely reporting of activities with the aim of ensuring that the sales results are consistently monitored.
• Create a prioritised schedule of activities that is regularly reviewed to maximise business opportunities and deliver business objectives
• Actively take part in team meetings with the aim of guaranteeing a uniform approach and creating a platform where discussions about daily problems are encouraged.
• Actively participate in exhibitions, congresses, information sessions, etc. with the aim of making new contacts with customers and suppliers.
• Keep customer base and prioritisation up-to-date through a regular review cycle of segmentation and targeting.
• Developing contacts with interesting groups and institutions (e.g. professional federations, patient associations, etc.) and lobby and network in these bodies with the aim of generating leads.
• Continuously inform oneself about the developments and trends in the field of one’s key accounts and keep one’s knowledge up to date in function of new developments with the aim of consolidating one’s credibility, by offering a service and advice which is continuously based on up-to-date knowledge.
Set yourself apart
• You are an energetic and experienced person with a track record in sales.
• You are able to build and maintain effective business relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and staff.
• You are a people-person who is skilled at impressing and satisfying customers.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is advantageous
• You are self-motivated and proactive and have a result driven focus with excellent business judgement.
• You are solution orientated with a positive, can-do attitude.
• You have excellent project management and time management skills.
• You are able to interpret and utilise data and information to take strategic decisions together with the General Manager.
Required licence or certification: Drivers Licence
Job type: Full-time
Reporting to: General Manager
What’s on offer?
The position is field based with an expectation to spend time at our office in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area, there will be and expectation to travel around the country. Salary and benefits package will be according to qualification / experience.
We have an open and informal organisation culture where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. Fagron is a young and ambitious company and our company is known for the excellent career development opportunities.