About the job
The Purchaser will be responsible for carrying out and monitoring the entire purchasing process of certain raw materials, equipment, materials and/or services with a view of continuously providing the organization with the required (raw) materials at an interesting price. This role requires cooperation with other departments in the organization with the aim of carrying out purchases in function of their needs taking into account the general interests as regards cost efficiency. Fagron Hellas is a rapidly growing company that requires a highly qualified individual that thrives in a fast paced, ever changing, and highly collaborative work environment!
• Define the required product specifications
• Source, select and negotiate with supplier/vendor for quotation of materials and equipment.
• Place orders for local organization and following up deliveries.
• Follow purchasing policies and procedures.
• Optimize price, delivery and terms.
• Work with other departments
• Continually think of, suggest, and help implement process improvements
• Actively participate in team meetings and departmental discussion
• Stay up-to-date on new products, applications, and techniques through webinars and trainings.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
Degree in Related Field.
Excellent Knowledge of English
At least 2 years of working experience, or equivalent applicable work experience in purchase service.
Master Degree will be appreciated
Experienced and comfortable using computers and software programs, must be comfortable with Excel, Word, and Outlook, Internet
Skill in establishing priorities
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to learn and support new concepts and applications
Flexible, persuasive, result-driven and problem solving personality
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.