About the job
We are seeking a Business Controller to join our Corporate Headquarters in Nashville, TN. This role will have responsibility for financial activities Fagron North America and will report to the Sr. Vice President, Finance of Fagron North America.
- Responsible for monthly forecasting, budgeting and closing cycles and group reporting.
- Participate in the annual and quarterly budget process.
- Understand key business operating metrics/drivers and measures performance to established metrics.
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Responsible for all accounting activities, including general accounting, cost accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts; improve financial status by analyzing results monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Prepare reports for tax purposes and other reports and projections based on detailed analysis.
- Evaluate current capital expenditures.
- Design, document, and implement financial and accounting processes and controls to ensure safeguarding of all company assets.
- Assist with audits to maintain the integrity of financial data.
- Supervise and coach the accounting / finance team.
- Collaborate with other members of the North American finance team and business lines to review financial models and forecasts.
- Actively participate in the management team to improve finance and related aspects of the business.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in financial leadership.
- Solid progression of people and project leadership experience.
- Program management experience, including effective use of internal controls and providing stakeholder leadership.
- ERP system expertise required; NAV preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Solid team player with the ability to work independently in a confident, deliberate and productive manner.
- Ability to research issues and arrive at logical well-documented analysis and conclusions.
- Effective verbal and written communicator with both financial and non-financial individuals.
- Comfortable presenting to all levels of the business.
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.