About the job
This position will be based at B&B Pharmaceuticals in South East Englewood, Colorado and will be part of our Inside Sales team.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Approach (potential) customers by phone based on self-generated leads and historical target lists and sell our products to them
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their needs with proactive approach
- Outbound phone campaigns and promotions
- Process questions from (potential) customers and provide information about our products
- Process inbound and outbound sales orders and follow up with customers
- Verification and update of customer regulatory data, contacts, and prices, etc.
- Occasional travel to tradeshows and/or customers to provide additional info on our products
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- 3+ years' professional inside sales experience, preferably in pharmaceutical sales
- Experience in a leadership role preferred
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Competitive sales and customer service oriented
What’s on offer?
B&B Pharmaceuticals is a well-established locally operated small business pharmaceutical wholesaler in the dynamic and constantly growing compounding pharmaceutical industry. We have an open and informal culture where individuals work together in a small office environment. We are looking for experienced and motivated hard working candidates who possess the ability to work independently. B&B Pharmaceuticals is part of a global organization with unique opportunities to grow your skill level and experience. This job opportunity includes a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including generous paid time off, matched 401k contributions, and performance benefits.