About the job
Only applications in English will be accepted.
This position is also possible for part-time candidates.
For our office in København (Kopenhagen), we are looking for a Purchasing Assistant. You will be responsible for the purchasing cycle of Fagron Denmark. You will be in touch with suppliers and customers.
You are precise in your work, you have excellent organisational skills and are always on top of everything. You are not shy to tell people what you need to perform your work perfectly.
Fagron Denmark is small, but we are growing. Because of the size of the team you don’t mind doing tasks that aren’t related to purchasing but are necessary to keep the team and company up and running.
Your main responsibilities?
- Monitor inventory and ensure that purchase orders are prepared in due time. Minimize backorders situation and overlay
- Assessment of amount of need in cooperation with sales
- Prepare forecasts and future needs using tools as Slimstock
- Monitor inventories in relation to cash registers due to expiry and revocation
- Posting of incoming invoices and credit notes
- Create new item cards or change status in our ERP Microsoft Navision
- Create and / or approve of new labels
- Order and communication with external quality lab
- Translation of texts
- Handle requests and/or non-conformity from suppliers
- Maintain the webshop updated with new products
- Maintain updated info on Navision regarding contacts and contact details
- IT contact person for the helpdesk located in The Netherlands in case of need
Set yourself apart
- You have 2 years of experience in supply chain or procurement or purchase office in a similar role
- Responsible, organised and enthusiastic
- Able to investigate procedures we can make more efficient and act on it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English
- Knowledge of Navision
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.