About the job
Fagron is currently looking to expand its IT team with a Systems Engineer in Rotterdam, with knowledge of Azure Cloud and who is specialising in Security. You are a senior System Engineer and have a wide knowledge of IT technologies. In addition, your heart starts beating faster at possible security and phishing incidents. You can adopt a coordinating role and ensures that the right stakeholders are involved so that quick action can be taken. The key to success in this position is the mix of strong technical knowledge, a good cooperation with colleagues across the globe, operational insight and good communicative skills. You are approachable and helpful and have a good instinct about prioritising of issues, big or small.
We are an international multinational and we are looking for someone who wants to grow the business with us, who has ambition, is eager and can think of more productive and efficient ways of working, but also someone who puts the customer first.
- Monitoring and proactive management of our On-Premise and Microsoft cloud platform (Azure)
- Manage and optimize the storage and scalable computer systems on cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services-related services
- Carrying out and supporting the safety requirements regarding identity management
- Implement security measures (procedural)
Set yourself apart
Skill and requirements?
- Bachelor or master’s degree in information technology or similar
- Several years of work experience as a System Engineer/Administrator
- Experience with (Azure) Cloud applications
- Knowledge of Windows servers, SCCM, RDS, AppV, AD, Exchange, O365, Azure, PowerShell
- In possession of several relevant certificates (or willing to achieve this), such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSP
- ISMS such as ISO 27001 and NEN 7510 and/or experience with quality management systems such as ISO 9001 is a plus
- ITIL certificate is a plus
- Team player with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Results-oriented, and excellent communication skills
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.