About the job
Fagron is currently looking to expand its IT Delivery team with a Systems Administrator in Rotterdam. In this role you will be responsible for providing on-site support (workplace management) and for maintaining Fagron's on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
- You will be our on-site support for end users
- You will handle 2nd line incidents and changes
- You will maintain and pro-actively monitor our environment
- You will perform troubleshooting, resolution and problem analysis
- You will create and maintain documentation
Must have technical experience:
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10
- Experience with solving hardware issues (laptops, thin clients, mobile phones)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 and related services: AD, DHCP, ADFS, RDS
Good to have technical experience:
- Dell server hardware
- Microsoft Azure and related services (AAD, O365, etc)
- Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013
Set yourself apart
- Very service-minded and user-friendly attitude
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role (or a 3+ years’ experience in a helpdesk role)
- MBO level education
- Microsoft Windows certification
- ITIL required.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to quickly learn and implement and support unfamiliar technologies
- Willing to grow and develop your knowledge
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.