About the job
Does a challenging role as a Global Finance Manager in an innovative pharmaceutical company appeal to you? Fagron is expanding its global finance team and we are looking for a Global Finance Manager. You will be based in Rotterdam, but some travel will be part of your job. Finance is infused into every single aspect of our global organization.
As a leader of our global finance team, you will be managing our controlling team, with direct and indirect reports. In your role you will report and provide support to the CFO by taking responsibility over all financial reporting and internal management measures of the Fagron group and by optimizing the reporting structures and managing risks.
We are looking for someone who can empathize with their people, but who is confident enough to take decisions when necessary. You can create strong morale and spirit in the team and foster an open dialog
- Lead Financial Reporting and provide advisory services by creating a strategy to address key needs and ensuring we can provide the necessary support for statutory reporting, local taxes, and other financial compliance needs
- Improve accuracy and usefulness of financial information, coordinate with various teams working on process improvements, with a goal of improving first time data quality
- Implement smart internal controls over financial reporting, which address key risks, while effectively keeping pace with new initiatives and program growth
- Develop analytics and procedures to prevent and detect fraud and ensure those procedures are implemented and monitored
- Review and analyse financial information and own the final preparation of consolidated and country financial statements and the accompanying notes, as well as other information required for lenders, donors, and other external parties
- Manage a team of financial analysts - heavy focus on engagement, development, and general leadership
- Further exemplify a culture of accountability through creation and execution of team KPI's and goals
- P&L monitoring
Set yourself apart
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required
- 7-10 years' experience in financial management position
- Proven strategic planning and financial analysis experience at the management level
- Strong technical and people management skills
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work collaboratively with different business units
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.