About the job
For our office in Canada we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative. Fagron started a year ago in Canada and now we are planning to grow the team this year. The position will be remote, and you will me reporting to the General Manager of Canada.
You will be trained on our products and market, but some experience in pharmaceutical sales is an advantage. You will be selling our products by phone and providing expert advice to (potential) customers on the phone.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Develop and execute territory sales plan
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Phone monitoring of ongoing campaigns and promotions
- Ensure correct and timely reporting of the internal sales activities
- Process questions from (potential) customers and provide information about the products
- Responsibility for the complete and correct administrative processing of orders (among others input of orders in an ERP system, verification and update of customer data and prices, etc.) and confirmation to customers
Set yourself apart
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or College Diploma
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.