About the job
Fagron is seeking a highly motivated Facility & Maintenance Manager who is interested in joining our fast-paced, dynamic startup environment. The Facility Manager is responsible for the overall infrastructure, equipment maintenance, and affiliated project management functions for the two Wichita facilities.
• Establishes operational objectives and assignments to ensure effective management of facility
operations and maintenance programs including: management of outside service providers, asset
management, reliability centered maintenance, resource planning, life cycle costing, energy
conservation, and identification and use of industry best practices and procedures.
• Establish and manages operating and capital budgets, and ensures adherence
• Lead and manage facilities, maintenance, & CAPEX projects as required to meet the business plan.
• Functions as in integral member of the Engineering Department
• Augmentation and ownership of existing equipment preventative maintenance and work order
• In partnership with Quality, owns all facilities related events (deviations, CAPA’s, NOE’s, CR’s etc.)
• Direct supervision, mentoring, and recruitment of the facilities and sanitation staff.
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships and communication with senior leadership, internal
customers and service providers to ensure superior customer service levels.
• Responsible for the reliability of the facilities equipment.
• Ensures maintenance team’s compliance with all appropriate regulations, rules, policies and
procedures (i.e. Federal, State, OSHA, EPA, FDA, GMP. Etc.)
• Analyzes production and facilities downtime data to develop and implement corrective actions which
improve production processes.
• Provides support on capital projects and associated teams
• Direct and indirect maintenance of HVAC, Chiller, Compressed Air & Air Drying/filtration equipment.
• Ability to manage/coordinate multiple projects/tasks at one time in a fast pace and regulated
• Other duties as assigned
Set yourself apart
•Required – High school diploma
•Required - Minimum 5 years facilities or project management experience
•Preferred - Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university (a degree in life sciences, engineering
or medically related field is preferred)
•Preferred - Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
•Preferred - Experience in working in a cGMP environment, with FDA & State Board of Pharmacy
experience is preferred
•Experience with the preparation of reports and/or presentations/communications via presentation tools
such as PowerPoint, project dashboards and written reports.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.