About the job
We are seeking a highly motivated IT Infrastructure Manager to join our Fagron North America IT team, reporting directly to the VP, IT. This position will be responsible for building and maintaining our data infrastructure with the aim of providing optimal support to the business in achieving its objectives.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Manage Infrastructure department, including team of remote employees in various sites
- Partner with management to determine and define infrastructure projects involving data center services together to guarantee the continuity and capacity of services.
- Draw up and manage the department’s budget to organize various operations and guarantee the results within policy and budget
- Optimize the processes and the quality of services provided to increase efficiency in the team.
- Manage, prevent or solve the risks and incidents (Disaster Recovery Plan)
- Report regularly on the most important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to the management and the business
- Check and verify the arranged agreements with external ICT partners to ensure that the services provided correspond with the Service Level Agreements.
- Manage the forecasts and the communication to the stakeholders
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
Education: BA/BS from accredited 4-year college/university in Computer Science, Management, or related field required
Experience: Seven+ years of related experience in a corresponding field, preferably manufacturing environment; 5+ years of supervisory/people management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple, high-priority tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc. Demonstrated proficiency in:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- TOPDesk (or other ITSM system)
- Office 365 administration
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines administration
- LAN/WAN network administration
- Microsoft Windows Server administration
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.