About the job
Purchase of the required products, equipment, supplies and/or services to meet our operational needs.
· Place orders with approved vendors/suppliers as required following company procedures.
· Analyze purchase requisitions and review for accuracy and completion.
· Review planned orders
· Quote products to find the best source that meets the qualification of the product
· Investigate and find new sources for supplies and products
· Identify and select suppliers using approved supplier process
· Prepare RFQ’s as needed
· Confirm need for Non-Disclosure Agreements and execute them as needed.
· Obtain samples and data as required for departments as needed
· Explain and clarify purchasing procedures to internal departments as well as suppliers
· Manage purchase agreements
· Keep data up to date (delivery terms, payment terms, purchase prices and more) in the AX system with the aim of helping to ensure the department’s proper operation.
· Maintain professional knowledge and technical skills related to purchasing with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and applying it in an optimum manner within the organization.
· Solve problems with orders in an efficient and timely manner
· Be responsive to information requests
· Other duties as specified by manager
Set yourself apart
Set Yourself Apart: Profile/Experiences
- High school diploma; Bachelor degree preferred
- 3-5 years in supply chain/procurement preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and efficient time-management skills
- Analytical, flexible, resourceful