About the job
- Processing of customer orders;
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and resolving complaints to ensure excellent customer experience;
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments;
- Organise efficient workflows to meet customer time frames;
- Pro-actively provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process to improve customer experience;
- Support the purchase of required products and ensure its quality to provide efficient customer service and client satisfaction.
- Admin duties.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Above average communication skills by phone and face to face;
- Ability to pro-actively bring innovative solutions;
- Key values: speed of execution, flexible, result-driven, customer is number one;
- Experience of outbound calling would be advantageous;
- Experience in Microsoft Office and MS Dynamics or other sales and purchase order systems;
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry (nice to have).
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.