About the job
For our global office in Rotterdam, we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketeer preferably with experience in the pharma sector who wants to help us achieve this goal.
As our Digital Marketeer, you are creative, digital-minded and you want to explore new opportunities to improve the performance of our online marketing efforts. You have experience in e-commerce, digital and offline marketing.
You are part of our Global Innovation team, working to support and expand our brands by engaging with other project members to understand what needs to be done. You feel responsible and take ownership of your projects or the projects you participate in.
You will be responsible for maintaining, promoting, and supporting the expansion of our Brands globally by working closely with local organizations in different countries.
- Conversion improvement of our digital channels for both sales campaigns and service-related issues
- Linking pin to e-commerce activation campaigns
- Deliver specific plans to optimize and implement improvements and innovations on the digital platform
- Advise Brands about their online marketing strategy and use of advertising
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial ‘Can Do’ Mentality
- Conceptually strong, striving for innovation and continuous improvement
- Website maintenance and optimization
Set yourself apart
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication or related field required
- At least 3 years experience in the field of e-commerce, digital marketing or sales
- Direct ownership and management of at least affiliates or lead generation in past roles
- Fluent in English
- Experience with SEO, SEA, display and conversion improvement is a plus
- Experience with optimization in the field of Web Analytics, personalization, and testing
- Experience with creating content is a plus
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.