About the job
Visit existing customers and potential customers, to develop sales (Professional DNA testing). Increase demand and genetic testing conversion amongst clinics, achieved through awareness and understanding amongst Doctors and Clinicians.
Identify new business opportunities and sales.
• Targets: Clinics managers and Doctors - Directly sell our products - Mainly 1 on 1 contacts
• Sales cycles with weekly/monthly objectives
• Negotiates larger contracts with e.g. a group of clinics, healthcare providers.
• Drives usage and throughput of genetic tests with customers
• Aesthetics and private clinic market knowledge
• An understanding of the genetics and pharmaceutical market would be beneficial.
• Experienced in sales, account management or direct customer relations
Set yourself apart
• Maintains and further develops the existing customer contacts with the aim of achieving the agreed results.
• Contact potential customers with the aim of further developing the customer portfolio and test usage.
• Convince existing and potential customers of the benefits of the products and/or services with the aim of selling the product and/or service.
• Prepare and schedule customer visits with the aim of training and developing knowledge and sales through each clinic.
• Ensure correct and timely reporting of activities with the aim of ensuring that the sales results are consistently monitored.
• Actively take part in team meetings with the aim of guaranteeing a uniform approach and creating a platform where discussions about daily problems are encouraged.
• Develop and draw up purchase quotes, in consultation with the Key Account Manager with the aim of maximising value for the customer and Fagron UK
• Actively participate in exhibitions, congresses, information sessions, etc. with the aim of making new contacts with customers and suppliers.
• Train Clinic teams to feel comfortable in their specific genetic test knowledge, how to use the Fagron Genomics systems and ability to deliver the customer offer
• Continuously informing oneself about the latest trends and developments in one’s field and keeping one’s knowledge up to date with the aim of consolidating one’s credibility, by offering a service which is continuously based on up-to-date knowledge.
What’s on offer?
The position is field based with an expectation to spend time at our office in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area, there will be an expectation to travel around the country. Salary will be competitive and according to qualification / experience. Other benefits include.
Life and Health insurance
Holidays 25 days
We have an open and informal organisation culture where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. Fagron is a young and ambitious company and our company is known for the excellent career development opportunities.