About the job
We are hiring a full-time Quality Assurance Assistant to join our team in St. Paul! This is a unique role that will provide administrative support half time to Quality Assurance and half time to Supply Chain (purchasing, logistics).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform detailed reviews on operational and quality documents. In addition, this will include the disposition product batches for release or rejection.
- Reviewing Quality records for final product release in our internal system
- Contacting suppliers and manufacturers for inbound orders and updating the ERP as needed with expected delivery dates and lead times
- Obtain and create quotes for inbound and outbound shipments and source best method of transportation
- Expedite the purchase order process
- Keeping vendor and product information up to date in the systems
- Carrying out administrative and operational tasks with the aim of supporting the Operations Team
- Communicating with other departments regarding supply needs
- Other duties as assigned
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
Education and Experience:
- Highschool diploma/GED required
- Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree in a science related field preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Quality or Supply Chain setting
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Experience with ERP systems preferred
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.